If you're a fan of Marianne Homsy Jewelry, then you're a fan of color. I LOVE COLOR.
Designing jewelry, allows me to mix color combinations every day in every way. Adding texture, cuts, shapes, and add sparkle into the equation equals magic!
Pale yellow is especially making a splash this Spring 2021. Choose any shade of this radiant color and go with it, from pale to dark, canary, camel, or neon.
A splash of yellow in your clothing or accessories is easy to pair with any color, especially neutral ones like white, black, grey, or blue.
Here are a few tips on how to incorporate sunshine into your wardrobe:
- Keep it simple. You don't have to go out looking like Big Bird to join in on this trend. For example, choose a slip yellow tank top and pair with your favorite black, grey, white, or blue jeans.
- Yellow dress success. Can't be bothered to put an outfit together? You can be one and done with a yellow dress. Throw on a jean jacket, pair with some comfy white sneakers, and voila.
- Too much? Wrapping a yellow scarf around your neck or sporting a purse in this color can add just the right amount of flair.
- For the elegant in you…any shade of a yellow tunic cardigan over a white jumpsuit and some nude sandals.
- Yellow jewelry, yes please! As shown in the picture above, a simple lemon citrine is all you need. This versatile color pairs well with mostly everything. Some other yellow gemstones include citrine, lemon citrine, amber, sapphire, yellow topaz, tourmaline and zircon. Gold chains are also your friend. From fine to bold, get out the gold. Lastly, pearls are another summer must and lucky for you, yellow loves pearls. So get out your pearls girls.
- Play with it and have fun. It's simpler than you might think. The best part is that yellow looks great with gold jewelry, and many colors complement it.